Thread: My.VPSLink.com Support

Default My.VPSLink.com Support

Please contact VPSLink Billing if you need access to your My.VPSLink.com account.

For all other questions or concerns, contact VPSLink Support by logging in at https://my.vpslink.com/ and going to Support > Tickets > Create a Ticket

I suggest adding this in BIG BOLD RED letters somewhere during sign up.

One would need to ignore the contents of the signup e-mail to arrive at the conclusion that the forums would be the correct place to post:

Quote Originally Posted by Signup E-mail
    We received the following information with your order - please confirm that your contact information was entered correctly and contact us if any corrections need to be made:

(contact information presented for review)

We review every order - in most cases, your account will be ready for provisioning in a matter of minutes. You can expect an e-mail with your server login information and IP addresses as soon as your account is ready.

Our billing department will contact you during normal business hours (7am-4pm M-F PST) to confirm your information and resolve any issues with your order if your order cannot be processed immediately.

If you do not receive notification regarding your account or payment verification within two business days, please contact us to inquire on the status of your order.

and if they ****-up the spelling on the email address?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneE1se View Post
    and if they ****-up the spelling on the email address?
    If the order is held for verification they can contact us via the VPSLink contact page and we will verify their authority to work with the account and update the information accordingly.

If the order is held for verification and they do not contact us, the order will be refunded when we do not receive verification.