Thread: domain price rising @ Spry.com?

Default domain price rising @ Spry.com?

Hi, I have a little problem with facturation in Spry.com they/you've rised the price (from 7.95$ to 12.95$) without any news and removed all the info about domain registering, wtf it's happening?

I write this here because I'm registered @ VPSLink but not in Spry forum

All domain renewal notices should include information regarding changes to domain renewal billing, however, I'd recommend that you inquire with a ticket at the My.Spry.com control center to get further information on plans for domain registration services.

well the only information I've had about the price rising was in the invoice, no previous communication. I've opened a ticket about this problem and the only answer was that is supposed I received a notification email (I double checked this and no).

Greets

I am going to side with siberiano only because I've found email from vpslink is to unreliable. Just going by email notificaiton for subscribed threads here and I can tell you that something's wrong because I have a google filter emails not to spam from this forum and still I get no mail.

You either have to place billing notifications somewhere in the control panel months before so when someone login because just email is not a good idea.
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink