Thread: *poof* empty container.

Default *poof* empty container.

Well, title says it all. At 1am today, everything suddenly disappeared. VPS went offline, and then 2 hours later, it's back on and it's empty. Where are my files?

Also, I've been told my box would be moved on the 15th, and obviously nothing happened, nor did I ever had updates ever since being told about it.

Soooo... great, what do I do now? I thought it was a painless process and I didn't have to do anything, and suddenly I'm stuck with an empty box with none of my files on it.

Well, container seems to be filled with my stuff (from the looks of the running processes, everything is there), but I can't SSH into my box anymore. Connection Timed Out. Hrm.

Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink

Quote Originally Posted by Cwewmpz View Post
    Yeah, funny thing is that my box is located in the NY datacenter...

It was nice till it lasted. My box was migrated (i think), considering the ping to me server is now 4x what it used to be. Ugh.