Thread: Ubuntu 10 templates coming soon

Default Ubuntu 10 templates coming soon

For those of you wanting to try out Ubuntu 10.04, your prayers are being answered.

The template is expected to be available within the next 1 - 2 weeks.

is this available for both xen and openvz? Doesn't this require a kernal update which will cause some downtime?
    thanks for any info.
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink

The template may be a bit longer in development than originally anticipated. I apologize I got a bit over excited. Updates will be posted when more detail is available.

My admin group is also looking to update to a recent LTS release of Ubuntu around early Feb. Please keep us updated we'd love to continue using Ubuntu and OpenVZ.

The other Ubuntu templates have or are coming to the end of their support cycle making them a security risk. I am looking forward to this template being finished to help me maintain a secure Ubuntu system under my VPSlink account.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt@VPSLink View Post
    For those of you wanting to try out Ubuntu 10.04, your prayers are being answered.

The template is expected to be available within the next 1 - 2 weeks.
    I have installed Ubuntu 10.04 and is working properly. its agood os .