Thread: Additional IP addresses

Default Additional IP addresses

I've contacted support regarding additional IP addresses back in October 2010.

Before VPSlink started changing things around, the option to get an additional IP address was there.

Can we get an update as to when this will happen?

can you open a ticket? what is their response?
    If their response is inappropriate than you have to PM matt@vpslink.com

The prices are listed in the compare page but I can't seem to find those options in the control panel.

• † Additional IPs: Coming Soon - 1 ($3/mo), 5 ($10/mo), 15 ($30/mo), 25 ($50/mo)
    • WHM/cPanel, $10/month
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink

I've asked about it and here is their response

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently, we do not offer additional IP address. We offer it in the future. To know more about this, refer the URL: Cheap VPS Hosting Plans .

If you have any further questions, please update the Support Console.

There is some work needed on the network gear before we can make the additional IP addresses available. This is scheduled for the next few weeks. If everything goes well then we may begin offering them in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to that

looks like good news!

would some one please shed some light of how to purchase extra IPs?

i have have searched the faq section and the control panel but failed to find the procedures.

thanks in advance

james