Thread: Runescape

Default Runescape

Now i want to run a popular program called rsbuddy, its a bot system that does the playing for you. Before anyone says its copyright infrigment like ive read in most repsonses to questions about runescape it isnt, its just against the spirit of the game.

Now if someone would please explain how i would get my rsbuddy program running on this vps. as i did purchase it with little to no expierence in the java ssh thingo. ive just seen youtube vids of people with vps's that open as a normal computer would.

no. STOP. running runescape bots is illegal based on the terms of runescape play.

RUNNING any BOT using java can severely impact the vps server and violate your service terms with vpslink. you risk suspension and forfeit of service.

do not expect any help on these forums for what you want to do with runescape bots.
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink