Thread: DISK STORAGE ?'s

Question DISK STORAGE ?'s

I have 75gb worth of mp3's on my computer and wish to upload them all to my site. However im unsure if i can upload all of them at the link-1 package offer from VPS.

I'm just wondering if there is really only 2.5 gb limit on the first package for 7.95 and if i want actual unlimited disk storage where i can upload all my files without any limits, then what package do i have to buy?

And for my site it will be a listening site, like a radio station. NO MP3 DOWNLOADS WILL BE ALLOWED. I'd like my website to be similar to Pandora or like.fm where downloads are not allowed but you can listen to unlimited amounts of music.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
    Last edited by bosanac20; 02-05-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Unfortunately, there is no plan with unlimited storage. Keep in mind there is no such thing as an unlimited hard drive. The space that VPSLink gives you, you can use up 100% unlike those web hosts who state Unlimited but will cut you off for using too much.

Finally, I think you have to have licenses from the record companies to be able to stream MP3s online. I believe Pandora has licensing agreements and pays royalties to operate their site.
    Note: my views are my own and do not reflect those of VPSLink

So there isn't any plan on the entire internet that offers at least 100gb of disk storage? I WILL PAY ANY PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by bosanac20 View Post
    So there isn't any plan on the entire internet that offers at least 100gb of disk storage? I WILL PAY ANY PRICE
    it's called co-location or dedicated server.. 100gb on a vps is generally not available or viable as a business offering... Good luck to you.
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink

Quote Originally Posted by bosanac20 View Post
    I got your PM. This is VPSLink Forums and its dedicated to talking about VPSLink associated services. Your better off looking for what you need on a general Web Hosting forum such as WebHostingTalk.com

Good luck
    Note: my views are my own and do not reflect those of VPSLink