Thread: BackUp my site each day

Default BackUp my site each day

Hi, I'm sorry about my ignorance, I'm kind a newbie...

I send a message to the contact email a few days ago and I did not get any reply, so

I am going to purchase Link3 for my dating site, I have 0 profiles/users right now but this will change soon in the following months.

My question is, this site will have a SQL database filled of all new users/profiles everyday, what will happen if the host or node fails one day and all my data be lost or corrupted, the only way to fix this is getting a backup of the database of all site once a day or even better hourly

My question i if vpslink offers this backup service? and if its included in the price of link3?

Thanks in advance

vpslink is an unmanaged vps service. They do not provide backups and you are to maintain your own backups.
    Happily on a Link3. Feel free to request a refferal code that takes a 10% lifetime discount off your hosting.
    Please open a SUPPORT TICKET AND CALL vpslink to resolve your vpslink problems FIRST
    I am a CUSTOMER Only. Any vpslink issues should be directed to Matt@VPSLink and/or Michael@VPSLink