Thread: Configuration problem

Question Configuration problem

I have a question. I undertand thant i have to configure the main domains in VPSlikn panel. When i configure the A entries, and MX entries for my main domains from VPSlink panel, i got the pages accessed throught internet explorer, but if i dont register using this vpspanel and only register using cpanel/WHM the pages are not acces by internet browser.

That i dont understand is taht i have to rgister all the entries using VPSlink panel to get access by internet browser, i mean register its addon domains, subdomains, MX, all entries.

Now my question there is a easy way to register the account without the VPSpanel, i mean using the WHM panel. I suppose it should be the normal way, only registering the main domain and the rest of domains should be registerd using HWM panel, but i cant get this way. Please there is any suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by grest View Post
    Now my question there is a easy way to register the account without the VPSpanel, i mean using the WHM panel. I suppose it should be the normal way, only registering the main domain and the rest of domains should be registerd using HWM panel, but i cant get this way. Please there is any suggestion.
    Not sure what your definition of "easy" is but in order to accomplish what you're wanting, you'll need to install/configure DNS on your VPS instead of using the VPSlink panel's DNS area. To my knowledge, the VPSlink panel doesn't provide an API for WHM/Cpanel or whatever.

Basically, you have 2 options.
    1) Continue managing your DNS via the VPSlink panel.
    2) Install/configure DNS (djbdns, bind) on your VPS.

Welcome to the wonderful world of server administration

As noted in the VPSLink DNS guide:

This guide assumes that you are not running your own DNS server. Control panels like LxAdmin and WHM / cPanel run their own DNS services. Refer to the LxAdmin / HostInABox documentation, WHM / cPanel DNS documentation, or other documentation specific to your control panel.