Thread: jquery-1.3.2.min.js script malignous in VPSlink??

Unhappy jquery-1.3.2.min.js script malignous in VPSlink??

Hi, today while i was navigating in VPSlink (it's a week since i didn't enter to my VPS panel), today my antivirus (i use antivir) showed me a script found tryin to attack my local pc machine. Obviusly my antivir stopped it, but i am worried about it.
    I didnt login into my accoutn thinking it should attack my panel VPS.
    Please it's only me or maybe you found this warning too:

"jquery-1.3.2.min.js contains recognition pattern of JS/Dldr.Agent.Agr.1 java script virus."

The link i found is in all links of VPSlink.com, for example when i try to loging, try to register a new plan and so on, i am really worried.

Is your antivirus software up to date?

A Google search revealed several hits for Dldr.Agent.Agr.1 jquery in which other users reported that updating their antivirus software resolved the message.

You are welcome to disable Javascript (our control center and order form were designed to work with Javascript disabled).

Update: From the JS/Dldr.Agent.Agr.1 [Java] thread on the Avira Antivir Personal Support Forum:

Virus or unwanted program 'JS/Dldr.Agent.Agr.1 [virus]'
    detected in file 'C:\Users\Judith\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\810OVGV1\jquery[1].js.
    Action performed: Deny access

This was dected 6 times is it a false possitive?
    . . .

Yes. it is a false positive,
    please update AV the prblem is solved with this update