Thread: Two Link-5's. An excellent choice!

Smile Two Link-5's. An excellent choice!

To all present and future VPSlink customers:

I would like to commend VPSlink on their services. Time and time again, they have proved to be a wonderful host! This is not only due to the fact they have an excellent support system, but to the fact that they care about their users. I hope this never changes.

In the past, I have used many different VPS providers. Some of the biggest names in the business could never compare to the service levels and support levels that VPSlink offers.

Of the many sites I run, I would like to point out one in particular. Water for the Oppressed is a NGO that operates in Zambia, providing water and health and hygiene training to rural villages. This site doesn't get much traffic, but it's the fact that the site is up 100% of the time when people want to see what our progress is. We recently released a newsletter, and if you want to check it out, just visit Water for the Oppressed

To the VPSlink administrators:

Thank you for your continuing efforts to provide us with top-notch services. I believe I speak for the whole customer base when I say "Everything you do is appreciated. We understand that there are many factors at work when you make decisions, and we know you have our vested interests in mind."

Sincerely,

Claude Bing AKA meinemitternacht.
    Last edited by meinemitternacht; 06-08-2009 at 09:24 PM.

We're pleased to have you at VPSLink and it is always encouraging to see someone like yourself extending the time and effort it takes to make a difference in the lives of others.

The problem of potable water and adequate food really should be of greater concern to those of us fortunate to have as much. I stumbled across an advertisement for "L'Desh Fresh" just yesterday which exemplifies the sentiment - perhaps your organization could find some support from their campaign.

Please consider your next three months' service with us for Water for the Oppressed our contribution to the cause.

VPSlink++

(plus a few more characters to be able to post this msg)

DanL,

A heartfelt thanks for your contribution from everyone here at WFTO. It's hard to watch YouTube here, but I will watch that advertisement as soon as I get a chance. If you would like, our website has a RSS feed (bottom right corner of index page) where you can keep track of news updates. We send out the newsletters by e-mail and via the website. If one is more preferable to the other, just let us know.

We look forward to an East Coast datacenter (we're all from Virginia)